Friday, November 04, 2005

stuff

Stuff I've been thinking about over the last little while...

I need a haircut.
I'm very excited for Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire and Rent to hit the movie theatres.
I highly recommend worn fashion journal. (site's still under construction but the publication is awesome!)
The weather is far too warm for November. I haven't worn a jacket for three days. Don't try and tell me Global Warming is a myth.
I am getting addicted to Poker on TV.
No carbonation month went really well, thinking about doing it again. I was definitely less bloated.
I need to get out and take pictures around the city or at least carry my camera, I'm always seeing this or that and wishing I had my camera.
Finished reading The Historian, by Elizabeth Kostova, it was awesome. Also have recently finished and recommend:
Lamb, or the Gospel According to Biff, Christopher Lamb
Northern Lights, Nora Roberts
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, JK Rowling (ok, technically that's a re-read in anticipation for the movie but so good and awesome foreshadowing if you've read HP and the Half-Blood Prince)
How cute is this shoe? And, it comes in red.

No comments: