Monday, January 23, 2006

rock bottom

Reality Television has hit rock bottom.

I can ignore the wife-swapping, meet your new mommy/daddy, fish out of water, genre. I can ignore the your kids are so terrible you need to put it on tv and be told you're bad parents. I can ignore the ear splitting musical t*******m that is Idol. I can even fathom that people would enjoy Fear Factor - kind of like a horror movie or car accident.

Skating with Celebrities is the worst. I have not heard of half of these so-called celebrities, including one of the hosts. It's like watching an end of the year recital at your local rink. Which is only fun if one of your kids is in it. I don't know what the ratings are like but who would ever have thought that something would compare negatively to Dancing with the Stars?

1 comment:

Skeelo said...

I'm proposing a Canadian "Celebrity Big Brother" at my site today. I need your choices. It's going to give reality back to the people.