Thursday, January 12, 2006

Things I find enjoyable

Day of the Week Socks. Not quite as fun as Day of the Week underpants but you can show people socks without fear of arrest.

The Gilmore Girls. Cheese television, I could not be friends with these people but for some reason I love to watch them.

Vogue Magazine. I read it for the advertisements. I do wish they would start putting models on the cover again. No matter how many times Jude Law cheats on her I don't think Sienna Miller is charismatic or fashionable enough for a cover. I mean come on, she helped start the horror that is "BoHo Chic."

Crossword puzzles. On-line, on paper, I don't care. I even love the NYTimes puzzle, mostly because it's one of the few I can't solve on a regular basis.

My new IPod. It's pretty and black and carries a whole lotta music in a little tiny package. I especially like how when it's on shuffle it invariably will play Johnny Cash, Vivaldi and the Killers in that order. How I lived without it, I just don't know. My new game is to count the "Pod People" on the subway with me. The most I've ever counted in one car is 18.

Sassy Shoe Pad Quote of the Day: "My opinion may have changed but not the fact that I am right."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have you ever done a Crickler? It's a news-based online crossword. Makes you sound well-read at cocktail parties! :) http://crickler.com/