Monday, July 11, 2005

confessions ...

My husband and I are foodies. We're not too serious, we don't only go to restaurants with 5 star ratings or eschew a good burger ... but once or twice a month we have "fancy cookin' dinner" where we go through our cookbooks or surf the web for interesting recipes. This weekend we feasted on Fois Gras with Sherry and Shallot Sauce followed by Magret of Duck, Parsnip and Foie Gras puree and a sherry and vinegar sauce.
It's fun to do and since he works until 10 most nights during the week it gives us some good "together time."

Although I am on a strictly salad diet this week to try and counteract all the fat from that one dinner. Good thing I had my cholesterol checked last week.

I actually did something interesting for work today. Took about 15 minutes but boy was it exhilerating!

No comments: