Wednesday, August 03, 2005

bathing ...

I am starting to have some serious Shampoo issues. I decided to switch conditioners because I was getting far too much build-up. Unfortunately, I am still working through the matching shampoo. I go through conditioner three times more quickly than I go through shampoo and my husband's need to have an "inventory" of everything we use on a regular basis means that I still have one bottle of shampoo to go. I readily acknowledge that I use three to five times as much conditioner as shampoo when washing my hair. I know you are not supposed to use a lot of shampoo, but conditioner just feels so good and if I don't use a lot I get nasty tangles. What this means is that I won't be able to try a new shampoo and conditioner brand pairing for about another 6 or 7 weeks. Since I don't dye my hair anymore (until the grey becomes noticeable from more than 12 inches away) I like to try new shampoos and conditioners. I like the feeling of order when they match, it's a nice way to start the day - if that part of your life is in order why can't everything else?

No comments: